5.5.09

I'm Starting to Hate Them...

Sox Record: 12-13

Place in the A.L. Central and Games back: Fourth and falling

Most annoying person in the Sox organization: Everyone. I hate the White Sox right now. They stink. Everyone good is hurt. Jose Contreras shouldn't have come back. They have scrubs at second, third, right, and in center. Alexei Ramirez may single handily change my policy position on Cuba (i.e. keep the embargo). Brent Lillibridge is not a major league player and I don't need 50 more at bats to prove me right.

Member of the White Sox I love the most at the moment: No one. I hate this team right now.

Number of awkward moments between Hawk and Stone: If the White Sox ever hit a home run ever again, it will be odd since Hawk will be the only guy yelling "You can put it on the board... YES!"

Rhetorical Question of the Day: The Sox have a -10 run differential.

Thoughts on the most bizarre between innings promo ever:

Bulls - I'll have more on them another day, but what a nice run they made int he playoffs. Major bummer they didn't win, but I couldn't have been more unexcited about the Bulls/Celtics series. Then I watched Game One and I was hooked. The next six games were can't miss TV, delivering only one bad game (Game 3) and five great to unbelieveable games. Considering I was at about a 13 with the Hawks, the fact that the Bulls got to 14 is probably the most mind blowing thing this year after learning that Kelly McGillis is gay.

Blackhawks - I missed most of Game One in Vancouver, but the come back only to see them give up one of the worst 3-1 odd man rushes that the Canucks capitalized on to win the game. I then didn't see a second of Game Two...

So Game Three is tonight. I'll have more on the Hawks tomorrow.

No comments: