11.5.09

Ugh

Sox Record: 14-16; The Sox have a -16 run differential.

Place in the A.L. Central and Games back: Fourth and they just lost 2 of 3 at home to the Texas Rangers.

Most annoying person in the Sox organization: Alexei Ramirez... here's some advise... go back to Cuba.

Member of the White Sox I love the most at the moment: Mark Buehrle and his inability to suck.

Rhetorical Question of the Day: I really really really hate this team. It isn't fun. It isn't interesting. They stink. They can't score runs, then they can score runs. The Pen is okay, then the pen sucks. They can pitch one day and can't the next. It's maddening. I could see them getting how for a few weeks, but then what? I don't now what the point of this team is and it is May 11th. I have nothing to say about these bums right now.

Thoughts on the most bizarre between innings promo ever:
Blackhawks - Let's close out this series tonight and get ready for the Wings.

No comments: