26.3.06

Bitter With the Sweet

"Shiver" makes me bitter... I just wanted to say that before it's too late. Go read about baseball...

And on and on/From the moment I wake, to the moment I sleep/I'll be there by your side; just you try and stop me/I'll be waiting in line, just to see if you care

Oh…/Did you want me to change?/Well I changed for good/And I want you to know that you'll always get your way/I wanted to say…

Don't you shiver/Don't you shiver/Sing it loud and clear/I'll always be waiting for you

Yeah I'll always be waiting for you/Yeah I'll always be waiting for you/Yeah I'll always be waiting for you, for you/I will always be waiting…

And it's you I see but you don't see me/And it's you I hear so loud and so clear/I sing it loud and clear/And I'll always be waiting for you

So I look in your direction/But you pay me no attention/And you know how much I need you/But you never even see me

No comments: