5.2.06

Super Bowl XL


Never ever bet against a Jesuit QB in the SuperBowl

I thought I’d have a little more time today to make my prediction here… in case anyone cares, but one thing lead to another and I had to make some chilli… so here I am.

I’ll make this short and sweet. Yes, I’m excited about this game. I’m rooting for the Seahawks… I like Seattle as a city (though Pittsburgh is underrated) and I think the city of Seattle deserves a little championship love (I know it’s been 26 years since the Steelers have won anything and 15 or so since the Penguins won the Cup). But Seattle has had next to nothing when it comes to championships. (For a better break down, check out Simmons, I'd his more than anything else I read this week...)

And I think the Seahawks are the better team. Everyone and their mother loves the Steelers and I’ve got a soft spot for the Seahawks left side of the line, Matt Hasselbeck, and the Seattle D.

Seahawks win… 24-13

No comments: